LHK Financial, Rosemount House, Dundrum Road, Co. Dublin
- Manage a portfolio of group pension and risk plans, personal and executive pension plans,Approved Retirement Funds and individual protection policies.
- Provide a high standard of administrative support to the management
- Attend meetings in a support role to the consultants and provide support to Line Manager and Director on a daily
- Manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the life companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely
- Communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their applications.
- Work with the Pensions and Compliance Manager to ensure all investment related information provided to clients is accurate and up to
- Work on ad-hoc business development projects as required in both Dublin and Drogheda offices.
- Fulfil all compliance obligations on new business cases (e.g. preparation of client recommendations and associated compliance paperwork in line with Central Bank requirements).
Skills and Qualifications
- QFA qualified with 3 to 5 years’ experience (at least 18 months working in a brokerage environment)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Proven track record of delivering excellence in customer service
- Ability to manage your own time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to problem solve and follow queries through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Willingness to develop technical knowledge and skills and desire to undertake appropriate study
- Motivation to develop within the organisation
- Experience in a regulated financial planning business would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary will be Commensurate with experience
- 23 days annual leave
- 10 days paid sick leave
- Bonus and Commission Structure
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service and Income Protection Cover
- Insurance examinations/further study sponsored where relevant to role