We are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and take our compliance responsibilities seriously.
We welcome the measures which the Central Bank of Ireland has introduced to ensure a more stable, consumer friendly, transparent insurance industry.
Below you can access all documents related to our obligations, along with the charges and fees relevant to the service we provide to you.
Relevant Legislation and Statutory Codes
- European Union (Insurance Distribution) Regulations 2018
- The Investment Intermediaries Act 1995
- Non-Life Insurance (Provision of Information)(Renewal of Policy of Insurance) Regulations 2007
- Consumer Insurance Contracts Act 2019
- The Consumer Protection Code 2012
- The Minimum Competency Code 2017
- The Fitness and Probity Standards
We are affiliated with the Association of Compliance Officers Ireland.