Our boat insurance and pleasure craft insurance provides you with first class cover at a competitive price.
We have an experienced personal insurance team to assist you in selecting the boat insurance cover that is right for you, and advise you on the supplementary options available to include in your boat insurance policy.
Our marine insurance policies can provide you with cover to protect you from risks such as vandalism, attempted theft, and damage whilst loading or unloading your marine craft. We can also offer optional winter lay up boat insurance policies and cover for banana boats, water skiing, jet-ski insurance, yacht insurance, dinghy insurance, charter boat insurance and pontoon insurance at the most competitive prices.
Cover can include the following:
- Vandalism or Malicious damage, or any act of negligence
- Public liability
- Storm damage
- Attempted theft
- Use on inland and coastal waters
- Personal injury to passengers or other people
- Accidental damage to other property
- Latent Defects in the hull or machinery
- Sinking or stranding
- Weather related damage
- Damage whilst loading or unloading
- Boiler burst or broken shafts
- loss of outboard motor
- Theft of the entire craft, gear or equipment
- Racing Risks
- Instant cover available
- Cover for personal possessions
- Cover for fishing gear
- Optional winter lay up cover
- Cover against injury to you caused by an uninsured boat