Employer Pension Schemes
The ever-changing pension landscape means that both employers and trustees of schemes face many on-going challenges.
Why LHK Financial
Our team have a range of professional qualifications and practical experience to support employers in designing and implementing innovative pension scheme solutions for their employees.
We can help:
- by ensuring that the scheme is compliant and accurately reflects the employer’s strategy in relation to employee benefits, and
- by maximising value in the scheme under the ever-present pressure to control/reduce costs
- by ensuring good and proper governance of the pension scheme in line with current legislation
- by maximising the potential for retirement savings to attract and retain key employees, particularly at senior level, and
- by conducting a “fit for purpose” review of the existing scheme, we can highlight any shortcomings and prepare an action plan to address any risk identified. We can also implement all recommendations.
Common points for consideration:
- are you setting up a new scheme (pension or risk) whereby you need to make informed design decisions that reflect all the latest industry and regulatory developments?
- are you considering taking some difficult actions in relation to your existing scheme and would you appreciate unbiased advice?
- are you concerned about the impact of any changes on employees and do you wish to ensure that any restructuring is equitable and that employees have sufficient support?
- are you fully informed of the ongoing costs associated with the management of your scheme?