Office Insurance is required for a wide variety of professional trades. Generally a competitively priced policy, it provides a package of covers to protect your equipment, computers, loss of revenue and liabilities.
Office insurance is suitable for a wide range of businesses of all sizes and occupations and professions that are run from a commercial property. We have experience working with Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Solicitors in helping to place their office policies.
Traditional standard covers include:
- Office contents including Business Records and Computer Equipment
- All fixed internal and external glass
- Fire Brigade Charges
- Loss of Money and Personal accident assault cover for staff
- Business Interruption
- Employers and Public Liability
You can also consider some optional covers:
- Buildings depending on the office being leased or owned by the business
- Commercial Legal Protection
- Computer Breakdown including increased cost of working and reinstatement of data
- Employee Fraud
- Goods In Transit to cover any property carried in company vehicles