Shop and Retail Insurance
A busy retail environment can be associated with a high claims frequency and it is essential to have adequate cover in place.
Whether you are a small corner shop owner, a supermarket chain or a tenant in a large shopping centre, we have experience placing these risks which your business faces everyday.
For most, shopping is event-free but each year shoppers become the unfortunate victims of accidents in shops, supermarkets, and shopping centres. When you do have to make a claim, we will ensure we act on your behalf and proactively manage the claims process with the insurer.
There are numerous types of insurance cover required within the retail industry:
- Buildings cover to protect against damage caused to the structure of the building in the of fire or flood etc
- Fixtures and Fitting/Contents cover which vary depending on the retail sector which you operate in
- Stock cover which should be insured for the cost value
- Money cover to cover cash which you hold at your premises
- Public, Products and Employers Liability cover
- Treatment risk cover in the case of business which provide personal services
- All Risk cover on computer equipment