Over many years, the LHK team has developed a deep understanding of the many facets of the equestrian business.
Why LHK for Equine
The LHK team have well established links to the world of all things equestrian. We seek to understand the equine risks and exposures of a particular client and build a bespoke policy framework by leveraging our relationships with insurers in London to ensure you are adequately protected.
- Property Damage & Business Interruption with specifically tailored wordings
- Employers and Public / Products Liability with tailor made covers to ensure adequate protection
- Care custody & control cover
- Bloodstock cover
- Personal Accident Cover – amateur and professional riders
- Travel cover, specifically tailored to meet the requirements of amateur and professional riders
- Horse and Rider cover
- Motor Fleet and individual motor cover
- Farm and Yard cover
Click here to download the NHSPFS Point to Point Rider Waiver.
Over the last number of years, we have witnessed the increasingly challenging task of procuring insurance for all elements of the equine industry in Ireland. In the current market, underwriters are being very selective on the risks that they engage with and underwrite. LHK has therefore developed a risk management toolkit in order to assist clients in developing long standing relationships with insurers which are underpinned on robust risk management processes and a healthy attitude to public and employee safety.
I would have no hesitation in recommending LHK to any prospective client. I have always found their team to show exceptional professionalism, efficiency and diligence in their approach. They have extensive knowledge of the equine industry and have been very helpful in placing our business and assisting with our risk management programme.
Business Owner-Gavin Cromwell Racing